Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dreamgirls Wallpaper


Set in the turbulent early 1960s to mid-70s, Dreamgirls follows the rise of a trio of women - Effie, Deena and Lorrell - who have formed a promising girl group called The Dreamettes. At a talent competition, they are discovered by an ambitious manager named Curtis Taylor, Jr., who offers them the opportunity of a lifetime. Directed by Bill Condon and starring Jamie Foxx, Beyonce Knowles, Danny Glover, Jennifer Hudson and Eddie Murphy.

Wallpaper from Official Website (8)


tags

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not seen the film yet, but I was lucky enough to be working in the entertainment press in Boston on the night that "Dreamgirls" opened for out-of-town tryouts. So I got to see/hear Jennifer Holliday sing that amazing song live for the first time! So many years later, I still remember the power of that performance.

Unknown said...

Indeed a defining moment, im assuming you mean "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"

wow... now that is a memory to treasure...